Yang Style Tai Chi is the most popular and widespread version of Tai Chi taught today. This version of Tai Chi produces a low impact aerobic workout that is gentle on the body. Yang style provides health benefits for the mind and body and when practiced regularly most individuals are rewarded with better overall health.
The core practice principles for Yang Style Tai Chi includes: relaxation, circular movements, martial arts applications, rooting, moving from the waist, chi or energy, softness, timing of movement and coordination, fullness and emptiness, deep and coordinated breathing, becoming calm and quiet, leading bodily movements, and others. Following the core principles are crucial to optimization of benefits. Yang Style Tai Chi is the only Tai Chi version instructed at Wu Shu Studio; however, it is considered the form of choice for most due to the low impact workout vs. overall benefits.
BENEFITS of TAI CHI
It is a low-impact form of exercise.
· It is an aerobic workout.
· It is also considered to be a “weight-bearing” exercise.
Health and Wellness Benefits Include—But, are not limited to:
· Improve physical condition, muscle strength, coordination, and flexibility.
· Improves balance and lowers the risk for falls, especially in elderly people.
· Reduces pain and stiffness--for example, from arthritis.
· Mental Health and Physical Health benefits that may be experienced from meditation.
· May improve sleep.
· Helps the digestive system to work better.
· Decreases Anxiety and Stress in the body.
· To improve overall wellness.
NO AVAILABLE PUBLIC CLASSES at this time.
If you are interested in private instruction please contact Sifu Nitch by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious Inquiries Only Please.
Copyright © 2020 Rare Commodity - All Rights Reserved. All Paintings, Artwork, Photography, Sample Music and all other media on this page is prohibited from being used without prior consent.
Certified Lakshmi Voelker Chair Yoga Teacher